437 - The Mystical Energy of Sedona
Stephanie and I are fresh off the plane from an unforgettable seven-day excursion across Nevada and Arizona, which turned out to be more amazing than we could ever have anticipated.
In this podcast episode, we'll be recounting our time spent between the city of Las Vegas, the Hoover Dam, the breath-taking Grand Canyon, and finally ending in the mystical energy of Sedona, Arizona. And, if you've ever wondered about Arizona's famed energy vortexes, this episode will give you our firsthand experience.
One of the trip's unforgettable highlights was a private Shamanic healing blessing ceremony, led by a local Shaman. It was a profound, authentic encounter that we can't wait to share with you.
Let's take this journey together. Below you'll find time-stamps to guide you through our adventure:
- 0:00:00 - Introduction To The Episode
- 0:02:10 - Our first day in Vegas
- 0:07:00 - 2nd day in Vegas - Carrie Underwood Show
- 0:10:08 - The Road Trip From Vegas To Sedona (Hoover Dam)
- 0:14:23 - Oak Creek Canyon
- 0:15:21 - The Matterhorn Inn
- 0:22:27 - The Chapel of The Holy Cross
- 0:25:35 - ChocolaTree Organic Oasis
- 0:33:28 - The AZ Safari Jeep Tours - Vortex Tour Review
- 0:41:45 - My Oneness Experience on Rachel's Knoll
- 0:45:16 - Stephanie's Rachel's Knoll Experience
- 0:55:49 - Day Trip To The South Rim of the Grand Canyon
- 1:11:33 - How I discovered Rahelio Rodriquez
- 1:19:26 - Our Bell Rock Experience
- 1:49:50 - Our Time With Rahelio
- 1:54:36 - Our Shamanic Blessing Ceremony Experience in Boynton Canyon
- 1:57:55 - The Healing Water of Oak Creek
- 2:00:29 - Cliff's experience with the ceremony
- 2:11:09 - The Road Trip from Sedona back to Vegas
We hope you enjoy hearing about our journey as much as we loved living it. As always, thanks for listening and for joining us on these adventures!